Friday, March 24, 2006

I'm Back!

Hi Everyone! Katie got her own blog and somehow knocked me off mine, for a short while. After searching and going thru lots of steps, i'm back.

Life has been hectic for both of us lately. I am the finance and ins. manager of a large R.V. Dealership in the midwest, 2nd in command to the owner - I'm very busy! Katie is the manager of a real estate company. She also has her hands in on another business. We both work many hours, but still seem to find time for each other.

Yesterday morning I was very horney. We were sitting on the couch watching the today show. I decided instead of going on my morning run, I'd stay and drink coffee with her and watch t.v. I knew she'd have to leave for the YMCA soon. I simply asked her if she'd come up to our bedroom and blow me, I was in need of a good orgasm. She said yes. She knows me so well. After 25 years together, we don't have to mince words.

Ah. It was wonderful. I'm standing with my legs slightly apart and looking down at her kneeling before me, taking my cock fully into her mouth. I enjoy the noises she makes as she's sucking on me. Then cuming all over her tits is the best release. She has swallowed my cum before but enjoys me cuming on her tits more. What a way to start off my day. Chuckie

7 comments:

expei said...

good to see you've cum back, (and cum up with something to start Friday off right)

Suze said...

Katie sounds like a girl after my own heart. I love to watch Alex cum over my tits.

If I want to eat his cum I can simply scrape it up with fingers. I'm not into getting cum all over my face. Once got it in my eye and it stings like crazy. ;)

Jody said...

whats her blog address

Suze said...

Chukie, I think you and Katie should do an HNT. I keep calling over and you both still have your clothes on.

Happy HNT ;)

Suze said...

I keep coming back for that HNT. I'm no quitter. LOL.

Happy no show HNT to both of you ;)

Cherrie said...

Sounds like fun, Chuckie! Hard work is easier to take if you can look forward (or backward) to some quality sex together!

charles said...

Still having fun!